I have been following Tasha’s Sugar Art on Facebook & Instagram for some time and love the look of everything she creates, it all looks so tasty and something different to normal cakes and treats that I have not come across in Cheltenham, so I jumped with joy at the chance of having a treat box to try.
Something that made me feel comfortable ordering with the current COVID-19 situation is that Tasha has a studio kitchen rather than using her own kitchen at home- the studio is in the Royal Well in Cheltenham.
Knowing that everything is clean and extra hygienic is important to me, even before the pandemic.
I had the Ultimate Biscoff treat box and OH MY!!!!!
· Biscoff Blondies (which I have never had but now my new favourite- an amazing taste!)
· Biscoff Brownies (I am fussy about my brownies, these definitely passed my test- not too rich in chocolate but still perfect with a glass of milk!)
· Biscoff Millionaires (I never thought you could make a millionaire better, but these prove you can!)
· Biscoff Baked Doughnuts (I have no words, just so yummy and a perfect treat size!)
· Biscoff Cupcakes (these taste as good as they look, the buttercream topping with crumbled biscuit on and the solid biscuit base just makes them perfect!)
· Some little sweet treats scattered around the box; mini marshmallows, chocolate covered pretzels, fudge and biscuits (these not only make the treat box look finished off well, but taste delicious!)
My photos don’t do the treat box full justice and I wish you could taste them as I devour them! I cannot wait to order more from Tasha and thoroughly recommend her for all your sweet treats and cake needs.
I am very keen on supporting local and small businesses where I can. Payment is made through PayPal or by Bank transfer, so no cash is transferred and deposit payment is made when ordering, which Tasha will discuss with you.
You can also find some of the sweet treats in the Scandinavian coffee pod next door to the studio- a great chance to grab a coffee when collecting the treat box from the studio.
Tasha does so many different cakes and treats so please make sure you follow her social media accounts to see them all, they are bespoke, affordable, so tasty and worth every penny. Speaking via messages on social media with Tasha first and then meeting in person when collecting my order I found her so nice and easy to talk to, a lovely lady who I look forward to ordering from in the future.
I have actually started talking to Tasha about my youngest son’s first birthday cake (no party but cake is definitely needed) and Tasha has come up with ideas, sending me photos, asking questions about the theme and style I’d like etc.
Take a look at the website: https://www.tashassugarart.co.uk & follow the page on Facebook & Instagram- where there are so many photos updated regularly.